Tuesday 21 February 2012

La Familia!




I have been blessed with a great family, sisters that have been with me through thick n thin. A brother that makes me appreciate the little things in life. Parents that love and care for us dearly and sisters that are my best friends. Not forgetting my little boy, he is my everything! Enjoy!!!

Me and the love of my life Oarona Thando Pholo, the apple of mommy's eye!



Oarona and my brother Motebang, the "man of the house"


My older sister and fashionista Sandiswa Lineo Mahlangabeza.


My sister and my nieces Sinokholo Bokamoso "Snowy, Snowflake" Mahlangabeza and Agcobile Marang "AG the terrorist" Mahlangabeza. Makazi's gems.

Last but not least my lil sissy Limakatso "Dee" Pholo, she now stays in JHB. I miss her wisdom and quirky remarks to everything.


That's my familia in a nutshell!!!


Love them to bits


No comments:

Post a Comment