Thursday 1 March 2012

FRIENDS!

A wise man once said: "When true friends meet in adverse hour;
'Tis like a sunbeam through a shower.
A watery way an instant seen,
The darkly closing clouds between."

In my lifetime i have met a lot of people, some adding value to my life and some have been liabilities, lol. With that said I would like to introduce you to my people, the people that make me tick, the people that are always there, the people that care and love me deeply.

my boo, Zora aka Nomzobozo and I chillaxing e beeshini!                                                   







my nunuz Zona n I @ some do recently
Zona, Mwa and Vuvu @ the do
Sthandwa seminyaka emininzi Thabza siphole kwi sausage sizzle, lol






Thabza n her niece Qiqa
  
Mwa n Busi @ work catching up on the latest office gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment