Wednesday 18 April 2012

Dear 16 year old me...

Sup ya'll!

I know it's been a minute!
In all the years I have existed on this planet I have learned so much and with every lesson I have become stronger and wiser. Some of the things I learned I wish I had known when I was younger so that I could avoid some mistakes I have made. Nonetheless here are some of the things I wish my 16 year old self knew:

1.Not everyone that smiles with you is your friend, not everyone that you come across will wish you well. There is always going to be that person that will always try to bring you down
2.Being a woman comes with a lot of heartache, sacrifice and hard work. We always have to prove our capabilities
3.Despite what many may say there is nothing wrong with being the odd one out, the outcast that that is not part of the popular crowd. I was one of those throughtout my high school years and it kept me out of trouble!
4. Family will always be there no matter what! 
5. Being a parent is what I call sweet mysery, lol. Despite the fact that the whole experience turns your world upside dow, it is all worth it!
6. Falling inlove is a beautiful experience. No matter what happens, believe in love!
7.Peeople will always talk whether you doing bad or good. My advice is: Let them talk!
8: Hapiness and enjoying life are personal choices!

xoxo
Umuhle

High school, can you spot me? lol



No comments:

Post a Comment