Monday 11 June 2012

lip service!

We talking lips!

I have been told so many times that I have got nice lips! I always reply modestly that I look after my lips and I don't spare any expenses when it comes to buying lip gloss. I am also proud to announce that I have never ever had a fever blister in all my 26 years of existence, LOL!

all puckered up, lol


My lip care tips:

1. don't lick your lips, that makes them crack
2. don't put any lip gloss or balm on your lips, shop around and see what works
3. after brushing your teeth, lightly brush your lips with a hot toothbrush to get rid of the scaly bits that often make lips look yucky.
4. girls always make sure that you always well nourished lips! nothing is more of a turn off than ladies with parched lips!


This is what I use for my lips

     
Woolies tinted gloss, my mom introduced me to this, it does the job!

this I use to give my lips some colour, it also makes my lips look a bit "fuller"


1 comment: