Monday 17 September 2012

"big girls are made for cuddlin'"

Hey ya'll

It's been a minute! i have been a bit busy and winter just made me feel all dull and gloomy. I'm back now doing what what I do best, lol.

In the past five years I would say that I have gained quite a lot of weight, bear in mind I have never been a skinny girl. I have always had some junk in my trunk, lol, but I have gained a few pounds and two years ago I had my son so that also added on a couple of pounds.

There was once a time where I didnt even want to look at myself in the mirror, I hated everyting about my self. I still do get those days when I feel like the ugliest person in the world.What also makes things worse is when people always say "yhu awutyebe". I must admit that used to get me down but now I always have some quirky answer ready for them.

I have discovered that instead of wallowing is mysery I should just dress up in clothes that are going to make me look good and boost my confidence levels. I want people to see that you can be a bit bulky but look good at the same time. I dont go shopping all the time but when I do I buy clothes that will flatter my now extensive figure.

 A friend of mine Qhamani took some pictures of the fuller and happier me at the beach today.

all of mwa!




love me!


hapiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment